Tuesday 11 March 2014

Winnie, Doris, Tilly, Angel and Kujo









I had a treat on Sunday! Walking along the beach I spotted a group of dogs having fun in the sea and thought how perfect they would be for the blog, there I met Winnie the Bulldog aged 2, Doris the Pug aged 2, Tilly the Jack Russell aged 4, Angel the Springer Spaniel aged 6 and Kujo the Siberian Husky aged 1.
They were tearing around the place, chasing the ball, chasing each other, in and out of the sea, all except Winnie who was more interested in posing for her photos and having as many cuddles and scratches behind the ear as she could. To say I fell in love with her is putting it mildly.
I didn't find out much more about the dogs but I did find out from their lovely owners that there is going to be a fundraising dog walk held here in Harwich, and I had just missed the first one by about half an hour, there were about 20 dogs in total but I am going to the next on on March 22nd and shall take lots of photos.

You've got to love dog people!!

2 comments:

  1. Great meeting you Anna & lovely photos! Looking forward to meeting up again soon...Brightlingsea on Sunday & Harwich Community Dog Walk on 22nd March :) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll definitely be on the dog walk so I will see you then :)

    ReplyDelete